Friday, July 12, 2013

There and back again: Vientiane to Seattle to Vientiane in 6 days

BFFF's wedding is Sunday, and I am getting to go home for it! So incredibly jazzed :) 

But also keeping in mind that going home 'for the weekend' from Vientiane means :
1. 62 hrs of flight time 
2. 12 hr layovers in Incheon (S Korea- on the way there) and Hanoi (Vietnam, on the way back)
3. $1800 in airfare 
4. Taking off 3.5 days of work 
5. What I anticipate to be a helluva jet-lag

I'm so incredibly excited for this wedding! But if I'm yawning during the ceremony, I'm not bored; I'm jetlagged; and if I'm dancing weird at the reception, I'm not drunk, that's just how I dance. 

Nick seeing me off from Vientiane 

Heading to Seattle (getting on flight) in 2 hrs !

Ridiculous time crunch I am somehow avoiding at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment